Friday, January 23, 2015

A little bit of me and why I am back at this blog.....

Hello, it's been awhile. I want to get this blog going for real!! Let me re-introduce myself. I am a 48 year old, born in 1966, wife and mother of six and step-mom to four. My husband and I were married in 2003 and began this crazy journey of blending two families together and adding two more to the crew. The children range in age from twenty-six to three. Many of them no longer live at home, but there was a time when our house was full of the craziness that comes from a large family. I never set out to have a large family but life has a way of taking a course that we never expected and I think true character comes from how you handle that path. I am currently a stay-at-home mom of three year old twins, and 15, 17,and 18 year old girls. I spend one day a week working at my husband's office. I have seventeen years of teaching experience, which help me daily with my twins, and a whole lot of life experience. I love to run and enjoy cooking and creating healthy meals and some not healthy recipes as well. In a nutshell, I am married to a wonderful man who I am thankful to have by my side on this journey. I make my way through each and every day loving the Lord and depending on him in every circumstance. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 I have made too many mistakes in life but have learned lessons along the way. I hope to share some of the things I have learned and maybe some of the things we can learn together along the way. Hope you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment